Report NEP-IFN-2010-11-13This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Ajay Shah issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Yu-chin Chen & Kwok Ping Tsang & Wen Jen Tsay, 2010. "Home Bias in Currency Forecasts," Working Papers 272010, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Matthew S. Yiu & Joseph K. W. Fung & Lu Jin & Wai-Yip Alex Ho, 2010. "Liquidity Crunch in Late 2008: High-Frequency Differentials between Forward-Implied Funding Costs and Money Market Rates," Working Papers 262010, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Yuliya Lovcha & Alejandro Perez-Laborda, 2010. "Is exchange rate – customer order flow relationship linear? Evidence from the Hungarian FX market," MNB Working Papers 2010/10, Magyar Nemzeti Bank (Central Bank of Hungary).
- Chang Hoon Oh & Michele Fratianni, 2010. "Do Additional Bilateral Investment Treaties Boost Foreign Direct Investments?," Mo.Fi.R. Working Papers 43, Money and Finance Research group (Mo.Fi.R.) - Univ. Politecnica Marche - Dept. Economic and Social Sciences.
- Leonardo Morales-Arias & Alexander Dross, 2010. "Adaptive Forecasting of Exchange Rates with Panel Data," Kiel Working Papers 1656, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Meixing Dai, 2010. "External constraint and financial crises with balance sheet effects," Working Papers of BETA 2010-23, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Cho-Hoi Hui & Tsz-Kin Chung, 2010. "The Risk of Sudden Depreciation of the Euro in the Sovereign Debt Crisis of 2009-2010," Working Papers 252010, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Item repec:ess:wpaper:id:3111 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Kosuke Aoki & Gianluca Benigno & Nobuhiro Kiyotaki, 2010. "Adjusting to Capital Account Liberalization," CEP Discussion Papers dp1014, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Joshua Aizenman & Menzie D. Chinna & Hiro Ito, 2010. "The Financial Crisis, Rethinking of the Global Financial Architecture, and the Trilemma," Working Papers id:3138, eSocialSciences.
- Buch, Claudia M. & Koch, Cathérine Tahmee & Koetter, Michael, 2010. "Do banks benefit from internationalization? Revisiting the market power-risk nexus," Discussion Paper Series 2: Banking and Financial Studies 2010,09, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Emma Aisbett & Larry Karp & Carol McAusland, 2010. "Compensation for Indirect Expropriation in International Investment Agreements: Implications of National Treatment and Rights to Invest," CEPR Discussion Papers 648, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.