Report NEP-IFN-2010-07-03This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Ajay Shah issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Al-mulali, Usama & Che Sab, Normee, 2009. "The Impact of Oil Prices on the Real Exchange Rate of the Dirham: a Case Study of the United Arab Emirates," MPRA Paper 23493, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vieira, Flávio Vilela & Brito, Márcio Holland de, 2010. "Exchange rate dynamics in Brazil," Textos para discussão 210, FGV/EESP - Escola de Economia de São Paulo, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Eiji Ogawa, 2010. "Regional Monetary Coordination in Asia after the Global Financial Crisis: Comparison in Regional Monetary Stability between ASEAN+3 and ASEAN+3+3," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd10-145, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Dötz, Niko & Fischer, Christoph, 2010. "What can EMU countries' sovereign bond spreads tell us about market perceptions of default probabilities during the recent financial crisis?," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2010,11, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- ITO Takatoshi & KOIBUCHI Satoshi & SATO Kiyotaka & SHIMIZU Junko, 2010. "Determinants of Currency Invoicing in Japanese Exports: A firm-level analysis," Discussion papers 10034, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Jesus Sierra, 2010. "International Capital Flows and Bond Risk Premia," Staff Working Papers 10-14, Bank of Canada.
- Kalemli-Ozcan, Sebnem & Papaioannou, Elias & Peydró, José-Luis, 2010. "What lies beneath the euro's effect on financial integration? Currency risk, legal harmonization, or trade?," Working Paper Series 1216, European Central Bank.
- Blix Grimaldi, Marianna, 2010. "Detecting and interpreting financial stress in the euro area," Working Paper Series 1214, European Central Bank.
- Kazunobu HAYAKAWA & Fukunari KIMURA & Tomohiro MACHIKITA, 2010. "Firm-level Analysis of Globalization: A Survey of the Eight Literatures," Working Papers DP-2010-05, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).