Report NEP-IFN-2010-06-26This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Ajay Shah issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Reuven Glick & Michael M. Hutchison, 2010. "The illusive quest: do international capital controls contribute to currency stability?," Working Paper Series 2010-15, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Ajay Shah & Ila Patnaik & Anmol Sethy & Vimal Balasubramaniam, 2010. "The Exchange Rate Regime in Asia: From Crisis to Crisis," Working Papers id:2582, eSocialSciences.
- Ahmet Atil Asici, 2009. "Exchange Rate Regime Choice and Currency Crises," Working Papers 498, Economic Research Forum, revised Aug 2009.
- Fathi Abid & Moncef Habibi, 2010. "Hedging Transaction Exposure within the Context of a Basket Foreign Exchange Rate Arrangement," Working Papers 523, Economic Research Forum, revised 05 Jan 2010.
- Nicoletta Batini & Vasco Gabriel & Paul Levine & Joseph Pearlman, 2010. "A Floating versus Managed Exchange Rate Regime in a DSGE Model of India," School of Economics Discussion Papers 0410, School of Economics, University of Surrey.
- Ridha Nouira & Patrick Plane & Khalid Sekkat, 2010. "Exchange Rate Undervaluation and Manufactured Exports: A Deliberate Strategy?," Working Papers 510, Economic Research Forum, revised 03 Jan 2010.
- Ramkishen Rajan, 2010. "Restraints On Capital Flows: What Are They?," Working Papers id:2553, eSocialSciences.
- Magda Kandil & Mohamed Trabelsi, 2010. "Is the Announced Monetary Union in GCC Countries Feasible? A Multivariate Structural VAR Approach," Working Papers 522, Economic Research Forum, revised 05 Jan 2010.
- Ramkishen Rajan, 2010. "The Currency and Financial Crisis in Southeast Asia: A Case of 'Sudden Death' or Death Foretold'?," Working Papers id:2583, eSocialSciences.
- Ranoua Bouchouicha, 2010. "Dépendance entre risques extrêmes : Application aux Hedge Funds," Working Papers 1013, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.