Report NEP-IFN-2010-05-29This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Ajay Shah issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Reitz, Stefan & Ruelke, Jan C. & Taylor, Mark P., 2010. "On the nonlinear influence of Reserve Bank of Australia interventions on exchange rates," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2010,08, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Naszodi, Anna, 2010. "Testing the asset pricing model of exchange rates with survey data," Working Paper Series 1200, European Central Bank.
- Gylfi Zoega, 2009. "A double-edged sword. High interest rates in capital-control regimes," Economics wp47, Department of Economics, Central bank of Iceland.
- Kathryn M.E. Dominguez & Rasmus Fatum & Pavel Vacek, 2010. "Does Foreign Exchange Reserve Decumulation Lead to Currency Appreciation?," Working Papers 602, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- Xing, Yuqing, 2010. "The Yuan's Exchange Rates and Pass-through Effects on the Prices of Japanese and US Imports," ADBI Working Papers 216, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Amalia Morales-Zumaquero & Simón Sosvilla-Rivero, 2010. "The euro and the volatility of exchange rates," Working Papers 10-01, Asociación Española de Economía y Finanzas Internacionales.
- Kulwant Rai & Herman Kamil, 2010. "The Global Credit Crunch and Foreign Banksâ€™ Lending to Emerging Markets; Why Did Latin America Fare Better?," IMF Working Papers 10/102, .
- Beck, Roland & Weber, Sebastian, 2010. "Should larger reserve holdings be more diversified?," Working Paper Series 1193, European Central Bank.
- Emma Aisbett, 2010. "Powerful Multinational or Persecuted Foreigners: ‘Foreignness’ and Influence over Government," CEPR Discussion Papers 638, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Anusha Chari & Wenjie Chen & Kathryn M.E. Dominguez, 2009. "Foreign Ownership and Corporate Restructuring: Direct Investment by Emerging-Market Firms in the United States," Working Papers 601, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- Ã…ke LÃ¶nnberg & Luis Ignacio JÃ¡come, 2010. "Implementing Official Dollarization," IMF Working Papers 10/106, .
- Kathryn M.E. Dominguez, 2009. "International Reserves and Underdeveloped Capital Markets," Working Papers 600, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- Helen Simpson, 2010. "How do firms’ outward FDI strategies relate to their activity at home? Empirical evidence for the UK," Working Papers 1009, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation.
- Laura Jaramillo, 2010. "Determinants of Investment Grade Status in Emerging Markets," IMF Working Papers 10/117, .
- Michael McAleer & Bernardo da Veiga & Suhejla Hoti, 2010. "Value-at-Risk for Country Risk Ratings," Working Papers in Economics 10/29, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.