Report NEP-IFN-2009-08-02This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Philippe Bacchetta & Eric van Wincoop & Toni Beutler, 2009. "Can Parameter Instability Explain the Meese-Rogoff Puzzle?," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du Département d'économie 09.08, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, Département d’économie.
- Annina Kaltenbrunner & Machiko Nissanke, 2009. "The Case for an Intermediate Exchange Rate Regime with Endogenizing Market Structures and Capital Mobility: The Empirical Study of Brazil," WIDER Working Paper Series RP2009-29, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Aikaterini Karadimitropoulou & Miguel A. León-Ledesma, 2009. "Sources of Current Account Fluctuations in Industrialized Countries," Studies in Economics 0910, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- Eichengreen, Barry & Gullapalli, Rachita & Panizza, Ugo, 2009. "Capital account liberalization, financial development and industry growth: a synthetic view," POLIS Working Papers 128, Institute of Public Policy and Public Choice - POLIS.
- Daniel L. Thornton, 2009. "Resolving the unbiasedness puzzle in the foreign exchange market," Working Papers 2009-002, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Dimitris Christopoulos & Miguel A. León-Ledesma, 2009. "On causal Relationships Between Exchange Rates and Fundamentals: Better Than You Think," Studies in Economics 0909, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- Item repec:pse:psecon:2009-26 is not listed on IDEAS anymore