Report NEP-IFN-2009-02-28This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Chinn, Menzie David & Wei, Shang-Jin, 2008. "A Faith-based Initiative: Does a Flexible Exchange Rate Regime Really Facilitate Current Account Adjustment?," CEPR Discussion Papers 7076, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Milesi-Ferretti, Gian Maria, 2008. "Fundamentals at Odds? The US Current Account Deficit and The Dollar," CEPR Discussion Papers 7046, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Annicchiarico, Barbara & Piergallini, Alessandro, 2009. "Country-Specific Risk Premium, Taylor Rules, and Exchange Rates," MPRA Paper 13553, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chih-nan Chen & Tsutomu Watanabe & Tomoyoshi Yabu, 9/02. "A New Method for Identifying the Effects of Foreign Exchange Interventions," IMES Discussion Paper Series 09-E-06, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan.
- Nikos Christodoulakis, 2009. "Ten Years of EMU: convergence, divergence and new policy priorities," GreeSE – Hellenic Observatory Papers on Greece and Southeast Europe 22, Hellenic Observatory, LSE.
- Marzo, Massimiliano & Zagaglia, Paolo, 2009. "A Further Look at the 2004 Reform of the Operational Framework of the ECB," Research Papers in Economics 2009:8, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.