Report NEP-IFN-2009-01-24This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bussière, Matthieu & Peltonen, Tuomas, 2008. "Exchange rate pass-through in the global economy – the role of emerging market economies," BOFIT Discussion Papers 25/2008, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Rubaszek, Michał, 2008. "Economic convergence and the fundamental equilibrium exchange rate in Poland," MPRA Paper 12910, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Meixing DAI, 2009. "External constraint and financial crises with balance sheet effects," Working Papers of BETA 2009-02, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- D. (Derek) Bond & Michael J. Harrison & Edward J. (Edward Joseph) O'Brien, 2009. "Exploring long memory and nonlinearity in Irish real exchange Rates using tests based on semiparametric estimation," Working Papers 200901, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Mukherjee, Dr. Kedar nath & Mishra, Dr. R. K., 2008. "Stock Market Integration and Volatility Spillover:India and its Major Asian Counterparts," MPRA Paper 12788, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kanda Naknoi, 2008. "The Benefit of Exchange Rate Flexibility, Trade Openness and Extensive Margin," Purdue University Economics Working Papers 1215, Purdue University, Department of Economics.
- Balogun, Emmanuel Dele, 2009. "Determinants of West African Monetary Zone (WAMZ)countries global export trade: do foreign reserves and independent exchange rates matter?," MPRA Paper 12929, University Library of Munich, Germany.