Report NEP-IFN-2008-11-18This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Arnab Bhattacharjee & Jagjit S. Chadha & Qi Sun, 2008. "Productivity, Preferences and UIP deviations in an Open Economy Business Cycle Model," CDMA Working Paper Series 200808, Centre for Dynamic Macroeconomic Analysis.
- Pircher, Marion, 2008. "What Lessons have been learnt since the East Asian Crisis in 1997/98? CIBS, Capital Flows, and Exchange Rates," WIDER Working Paper Series 073, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Joseph P. Byrne & Jun Nagayasu, 2008. "Structural Breaks in the Real Exchange Rate and Real Interest Rate Relationship," Working Papers 2008_29, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Joseph P. Byrne & Jun Nagayasu, 2008. "Common and idiosyncratic factors of the exchange risk premium in emerging European markets," Working Papers 2008_28, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Naohiko Baba & Yasuaki Amatatsu, 2008. "Price discovery from cross-currency and FX swaps: a structural analysis," BIS Working Papers 264, Bank for International Settlements.
- Zsolt Darvas, 2008. "Leveraged Carry Trade Portfolios," IEHAS Discussion Papers 0822, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.