Report NEP-IFN-2008-10-28This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Menzie D. Chinn & Shang-Jin Wei, 2008. "A Faith-based Initiative: Does a Flexible Exchange Rate Regime Really Facilitate Current Account Adjustment?," NBER Working Papers 14420, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Patrick A. Imam, 2008. "Rapid Current Account Adjustments; Are Microstates Different?," IMF Working Papers 08/233, International Monetary Fund.
- Ramón María-Dolores, 2008. "Exchange rate pass-through in new Member States and candidate countries of the EU," Working Papers 0822, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Hilde C. Bjørnland & Jørn I. Halvorsen, 2008. "How does monetary policy respond to exchange rate movements? New international evidence," Working Paper 2008/15, Norges Bank.
- Item repec:acb:camaaa:2008-34 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Andrea Carriero & George Kapetanios & Massimiliano Marcellino, 2008. "Forecasting Exchange Rates with a Large Bayesian VAR," Working Papers 634, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Caroline M. Betts & Timothy J. Kehoe, 2008. "Real Exchange Rate Movements and the Relative Price of Non-traded Goods," NBER Working Papers 14437, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jean-Pierre Allégret & Mohamed Ayadi & Leila Haouaoui Khouni, 2008. "Le choix d’un régime de change dans les pays émergents et en développement peut-il être optimal en dehors des solutions bi-polaires ?," Working Papers 0819, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Andreas Billmeier & Dalia S Hakura, 2008. "Trade Elasticities in the Middle East and Central Asia; What is the Role of Oil?," IMF Working Papers 08/216, International Monetary Fund.