Report NEP-IFN-2008-06-21This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Eichengreen, Barry & Flandreau, Marc, 2008. "The Rise and Fall of the Dollar, or When did the Dollar Replace Sterling as the Leading Reserve Currency?," CEPR Discussion Papers 6869, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jian-Ye Wang & Nisreen H. Farhan & Amar Shanghavi & MÃ¡rcio ValÃ©rio Ronci & Misa Takebe, 2008. "The Choice of Monetary and Exchange Rate Arrangements for a Small, Open, Low-Income Economy: The Case of Sao tome and Principe," IMF Working Papers 08/118, International Monetary Fund.
- Riccardo Cristadoro & Andrea Gerali & Stefano Neri & Massimiliano Pisani, 2008. "Real exchange rate volatility and disconnect: an empirical investigation," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 660, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Eichengreen, Barry, 2008. "Exchange Rate Regimes and Capital Mobility: How Much of the Swoboda Thesis Survives?," CEPR Discussion Papers 6868, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Carlos Eduardo Schönerward da Silva & Matías Vernengo, 2008. "The Decline of the Exchange Rate Pass-Through in Brazil: Explaining the ‘Fear of Floating’," Working Paper Series, Department of Economics, University of Utah 2008_11, University of Utah, Department of Economics.
- Shuang Ding & Omar Al Shehabi, 2008. "Estimating Equilibrium Exchange Rates for Armenia and Georgia," IMF Working Papers 08/110, International Monetary Fund.
- Joaquin Novella Izquierdo & Joan Ripoll i Alcon, 2008. "An eclectic third generation model of financial and exchange rate crises," Working Papers in Economics 196, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Yosuke Tsuyuguchi & Philip D Wooldridge, 2008. "The evolution of trading activity in Asian foreign exchange markets," BIS Working Papers 252, Bank for International Settlements.
- Reginaldo P. Nogueira Junior & Miguel Leon-Ledesma, 2008. "Exchange Rate Pass-Through Into Inflation: The Role of Asymmetries and NonLinearities," Studies in Economics 0801, School of Economics, University of Kent.