Report NEP-IFN-2008-02-23This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Vargas, Gregorio A., 2008. "What Drives the Dynamic Conditional Correlation of Foreign Exchange and Equity Returns?," MPRA Paper 7174, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dimitrios Sideris, 2008. "Real Exchange Rates over a Century: The Case of the Drachma/Sterling Rate, 1833-1939," Working Papers 66, Bank of Greece.
- Monzur Hossain, 2008. "Exchange Rate Regime Transition Dynamics In East Asia," AIUB Bus Econ Working Paper Series AIUB-BUS-ECON-2008-03, , revised Jan 2008.
- Sarantis Kalyvitis & Ifigeneia Skotida, 2008. "Some Empirical Evidence on the Effects of U.S. Monetary Policy Shocks on Cross Exchange Rates," Working Papers 65, Bank of Greece.
- Roberto Chang, 2008. "Inflation Targeting, Reserves Accumulation, and Exchange Rate Management in Latin America," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 004518, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Sandelin, Bo & Trautwein, Hans-Michael, 2008. "The Baltic Exchange: Mutual Influences between Economists in the German and Swedish Language Areas," Working Papers in Economics 288, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.