Report NEP-IFN-2007-10-27This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Anirban Sengupta, 2007. "Do Internet Converge Prices to the "Law of One Price"? Evidence from Transaction Data for Airline Tickets," Working Papers 07-26, NET Institute, revised Sep 2007.
- Item repec:eui:euiwps:eco2007/20 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Dagfinn Rime & Genaro Sucarrat, 2007. "Exchange rate variability, market activity and heterogeneity," Economics Working Papers we077039, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía.
- Graham Bird & Alex Mandilaras, 2007. "Foreign Exchange Pressures in Latin America: Does Debt Matter?," School of Economics Discussion Papers 1307, School of Economics, University of Surrey.
- Melisso Boschi, 2007. "Foreign capital in Latin America: A long-run structural Global VAR perspective," Economics Discussion Papers 647, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- Ling, Tai-Hu & Liew, Venus Khim-Sen & Syed Khalid Wafa, Syed Azizi Wafa, 2007. "Fisher hypothesis: East Asian evidence from panel unit root tests," MPRA Paper 5432, University Library of Munich, Germany.