Report NEP-IFN-2006-11-25This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Maurice Obstfeld, 2006. "Pricing-to-Market, the Interest-Rate Rule, and the Exchange Rate," NBER Working Papers 12699, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:tcd:tcduee:tep2015 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Alfred A. Haug & Syed A. Basher, 2003. "Unit Roots, Nonlinear Cointegration and Purchasing Power Parity," Working Papers 2003_1, York University, Department of Economics, revised Jun 2005.
- Philippe Bacchetta & Eric van Wincoop, 2006. "Incomplete information processing: a solution to the forward discount puzzle," Working Paper Series 2006-35, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Tobias Knedlik, 2006. "Signaling Currency Crises in South Africa," IWH Discussion Papers 19, Halle Institute for Economic Research.
- David William Harold Orsmond & Christopher Browne, 2006. "Pacific Island Countries; Possible Common Currency Arrangement," IMF Working Papers 06/234, .
- Travis Mitchell & Roland Craigwell & Rupert D Worrell, 2006. "A Small Foreign Exchange Market with a Long-Term Peg; Barbados," IMF Working Papers 06/245, International Monetary Fund.
- Claudio A Paiva, 2006. "External Adjustment and Equilibrium Exchange Rate in Brazil," IMF Working Papers 06/221, .
- Komlos, John & Flandreau, Marc, 2006. "Using ARIMA Forecasts to Explore the Efficiency of the Forward Reichsmark Market: Austria-Hungary, 1876-1914," Discussion Papers in Economics 1244, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Menkhoff, Lukas & Taylor, Mark P., 2006. "The Obstinate Passion of Foreign Exchange Professionals: Technical Analysis," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-352, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Vicente Tuesta & Pau Rabanal, 2006. "Euro-Dollar Real Exchange Rate Dynamics in an Estimated Two-Country Model; What is Important and What is Not," IMF Working Papers 06/177, .
- Caballero, Ricardo & Krishnamurthy, Arvind, 2005. "Exchange Rate Volatility and the Credit Channel in Emerging Markets: A Vertical Perspective," MPRA Paper 824, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Charles Engel & John H. Rogers, 2006. "The U.S. current account deficit and the expected share of world output," Working Paper Series 2006-38, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Allington, Nigel FB & Kattuman, Paul A & Waldmann, Florian A, 2005. "One Market, One Money, One Price?," MPRA Paper 835, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michel Normandin, 2006. "Fiscal Policies, External Deficits, and Budget Deficits," Cahiers de recherche 06-05, HEC Montréal, Institut d'économie appliquée.