Report NEP-IFN-2006-10-21This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:hhs:bofrdp:2006_008 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bask, Mikael, 2006. "Announcement effects on exchange rate movements : continuity as a selection criterion among the REE," Research Discussion Papers 6/2006, Bank of Finland.
- Berka, Martin, 2005. "General Equilibrium Model of Arbitrage Trade and Real Exchange Rate Persistence," MPRA Paper 234, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Oleg Korenok & Stanislav Radchenko, 2005. "The smooth transition autoregressive target zone model with the Gaussian stochastic volatility and TGARCH error terms with applications," Working Papers 0505, VCU School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:hhs:bofrdp:2006_010 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Lanne, Markku & Vesala, Timo, 2006. "The effect of a transaction tax on exchange rate volatility," Research Discussion Papers 11/2006, Bank of Finland.
- Andrén, Niclas & Oxelheim, Lars, 2006. "Producer Prices in the Transition to a Common Currency," Working Paper Series 668, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.