Report NEP-IFN-2005-10-08This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Madhavi Bokil, 2005. "Fear of Floating: An optimal discretionary monetary policy analysis," International Finance 0510002, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Joshua Aizenman & Reuven Glick, 2005. "Pegged Exchange Rate Regimes -- A Trap?," NBER Working Papers 11652, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:pas:camaaa:2005-21 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Juan F. Castro & Eduardo Morón, 2005. "Financial Dollarization and the Size of the Fear," Macroeconomics 0509027, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zeljko Bogetic, 2005. "Full Dollarization: Fad or Future? Challenge (March 2000)," International Finance 0510007, University Library of Munich, Germany.