Report NEP-IFN-2005-05-07This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Steven K. Buigut & Neven Valev, 2004. "Is the Proposed East African Monetary Union an Optimal Currency Area? A Structural Vector Autoregression Analysis," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper0407, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Neven Valev & John A. Carlson, 2004. "Beliefs about Exchange-Rate Stability: Survey Evidence from the Currency Board in Bulgaria," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper0424, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Hernán Rincón & Edgar Caicedo & Norberto Rodríguez, "undated". "Exchange Rate Pass-Through Effects: A Disaggregate Analysis of Colombian Imports of Manufactured Goods," Borradores de Economia 330, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- David-Jan Jansen & Jakob de Haan, 2005. "Were Verbal Efforts to Support the Euro Effective? A High-Frequency Analysis of ECB Statements," DNB Working Papers 033, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Chernookiy Valery, 2005. "Adjustment to the Asymmetric Shocks and Currency Unions: the Case of Belarus and Russia," EERC Working Paper Series 05-07e, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS.
- Kai Leitemo & Ulf Söderstrom, 2005. "Robust Monetary Policy in a Small Open Economy," Working Papers 290, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Jeffrey Frankel, 2005. "On the Renminbi: The Choice between Adjustment under a Fixed Exchange Rate and Adjustment under a Flexible Rate," NBER Working Papers 11274, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jonathan Kearns & Phil Manners, 2005. "The Impact of Monetary Policy on the Exchange Rate: A Study Using Intraday Data," RBA Research Discussion Papers rdp2005-02, Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Martin Melecky, 2005. "Third-Currency Effects in a Tri-Polar Model of Foreign Exchange," International Finance 0504011, EconWPA.
- Sebastian Dullien, 2005. "The Revived Bretton Woods System seen from the Benches - Lessons for Europe from a Three-Asset-Portfolio Model," International Finance 0505003, EconWPA.
- Pierre-Olivier Gourinchas & Hélène Rey, 2005. "International Financial Adjustment," International Finance 0505004, EconWPA.
- William Barnett & Chang Ho Kwag, 2005. "Exchange Rate Determination from Monetary Fundamentals: an Aggregation Theoretic Approach," International Trade 0505004, EconWPA, revised 24 Oct 2005.
- Peter Wilson & Gavin Peebles, 2005. "Don’t Frighten the Horses – the Political Economy of Singapore’s Foreign Exchange Rate Regime since 1981," SCAPE Policy Research Working Paper Series 0506, National University of Singapore, Department of Economics, SCAPE.