Report NEP-IFN-2003-02-03This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Jiachen Zhan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:dgr:rugggd:200238 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- L. Bottazzi & P. Manasse, 2002. "Asymmetric Information and Monetary Policy in Common Currency Areas," Working Papers 444, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Evzen Kocenda, 2003. "An Alternative to the BDS Test: Integration Across The Correlation Integral," Econometrics 0301004, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Blomström, Magnus & Kokko, Ari, 2003. "The Economics of Foreign Direct Investment Incentives," EIJS Working Paper Series 168, Stockholm School of Economics, The European Institute of Japanese Studies.
- Graciela L. Kaminsky & Carmen Reinhart, 2003. "The Center and the Periphery: The Globalization of Financial Turmoil," NBER Working Papers 9479, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mercereau, Benoît, 2003. "Real exchange rate in an inter-temporal n-country-model with incomplete markets," Working Paper Series 205, European Central Bank.
- Blomström, Magnus & Kokko, Ari, 2003. "Human Capital and Inward FDI," EIJS Working Paper Series 167, Stockholm School of Economics, The European Institute of Japanese Studies.
- A. Soci, 2002. "FDI: the current state of play," Working Papers 454, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.