Report NEP-IFN-2001-08-30This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Vimal Balasubramaniam issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:lev:levppb:44 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:lev:levppb:37 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Mihir A. Desai & James R. Hines Jr., 2001. "Foreign Direct Investment in a World of Multiple Taxes," NBER Working Papers 8440, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- L. Randall Wray, 2001. "The Development and Reform of the Modern International Financial System," Macroeconomics 0108005, EconWPA.
- Bernard Shull, . "The Limits of Prudential Supervision, Reorganizing the Federal Bank Regulatory Agencies," Economics Public Policy Brief Archive 5, Levy Economics Institute.
- Michael W. Brandt & Pedro Santa-Clara, 2001. "Simulated Likelihood Estimation of Diffusions with an Application to Exchange Rate Dynamics in Incomplete Markets," NBER Technical Working Papers 0274, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- J. Bradford DeLong & Barry Eichengreen, 2001. "Between Meltdown and Moral Hazard: The International Monetary and Financial Policies of the Clinton Administration," NBER Working Papers 8443, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Franklin Allen & Richard Herring, 2001. "Banking Regulation versus Securities Market Regulation," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers 01-29, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- Sayuri Shirai, 2001. "Searching for New Regulatory Frameworks for the Intermediate Financial Structure in Post-Crisis Asia," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers 01-28, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- Kaminsky, Graciela & Schmukler, Sergio, 2001. "Short and long-run integration : do capital controls matter ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2660, The World Bank.