Report NEP-IFN-2001-08-21This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Vimal Balasubramaniam issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Peter A.G. VanBergeijk & Jan Marc Berk, "undated". "The Lucas Critique in Practice: An Empirical Investigation of the Impact of European Monetary Integration on the Term Structure," IEW - Working Papers 082, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Marc Flandreau, 2001. "The Bank, the States, and the Market: An Austro-Hungarian Tale for Euroland, 1867-1914," Working Papers 43, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank).
- Paul De Grauwe & Marianna Grimaldi, 2001. "Exchange Rates, Prices and Money. A Long Run Perspective," Working Papers 46, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank).
- Gordon H. Hanson & Raymond J. Mataloni, Jr. & Matthew J. Slaughter, 2001. "Expansion Strategies of U.S. Multinational Firms," NBER Working Papers 8433, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Richard C.K. Burdekin & Hsin-hui I. H. Whited, 2001. "Exporting Hyperinflation: The Long Arm of Chiang Kai-shek," Claremont Colleges Working Papers 2001-18, Claremont Colleges.
- Michael D. Bordo & Ronald MacDonald, 2001. "The Inter-War Gold Exchange Standard: Credibility and Monetary Independence," NBER Working Papers 8429, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.