Report NEP-IFN-2001-04-02This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Vimal Balasubramaniam issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Oscar Jorda & Massimiliano Marcellino, . "Stochastic Processes Subject To Time Scale Transformations: An Application To High-Frequency Fx Data," Department of Economics 00-02, California Davis - Department of Economics.
- Jill A. Holman, 2000. "Government budgetary policies, economic growth, and currency substitution in a small open economy," Research Working Paper RWP 00-08, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Item repec:lev:levppb:63 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Linda S. Goldberg & Joseph Tracy, 2001. "Exchange rates and wages," Staff Reports 116, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Huberto M. Ennis, 2000. "Banking and the political support for dollarization," Working Paper 00-12, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- T. J. O. Dick & John E. Floyd, 2001. "Imports and the Jacksonian Economy: The Business Cycle and the Balance of Payments," Working Papers floyd-01-01, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:lev:wrkpap:323 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Hugh Whittaker, 2001. "Crisis and innovation in Japan: a new future through techno-entrepreneurship?," ESRC Centre for Business Research - Working Papers wp193, ESRC Centre for Business Research.
- Item repec:lev:wrkpap:322 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Marvin Goodfriend, 2001. "Financial stability, deflation, and monetary policy," Working Paper 01-01, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Jack L. Carr & John E. Floyd, 2001. "Real and Monetary Shocks to the Canadian Dollar: Do Canada and the U.S Form an Optimal Currency Area?," Working Papers floyd-01-02, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.