Report NEP-IFN-2000-05-08This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Vimal Balasubramaniam issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Leonardo Bartolini & Lorenzo Giorgianni, 2000. "Excess volatility of exchange rates with unobservable fundamentals," Staff Reports 103, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Blomström, Magnus, 2000. "Internationalization and Growth: Evidence from Sweden," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 375, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Carmen M. Reinhart & Hali J. Edison, 2000. "Capital controls during financial crises: the case of Malaysia and Thailand," International Finance Discussion Papers 662, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), revised 2000.
- J. Gacs, 2000. "Macroeconomic Developments in Hungary and the Accession Process," Working Papers ir00013, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
- Item repec:wop:cirano:2000s11 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Rowena A. Pecchenino & Patricia S. Pollard, 2003. "A simple model of international capital flows, exchange rate risk, and portfolio choice," Working Papers 2000-009, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Olga Cantó & Juan F. Jimeno & Ana Rute Cardoso & Mario Izquierdo & Carlos Farinha Rodrigues, "undated". "Integration and Inequality: Lessons from the Accessions of Portugal and Spain to the EU," Working Papers 2000-10, FEDEA.
- Jane E. Ihrig & George Allayannis, 2000. "The effect of markups on the exchange rate exposure of stock returns," International Finance Discussion Papers 661, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), revised 2000.
- Russell W. Cooper & Hubert Kempf, 2000. "Designing stabilization policy in a monetary union," Working Papers (Old Series) 0001, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, revised 2000.