Report NEP-IFN-2000-05-08This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Vimal Balasubramaniam issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Leonardo Bartolini & Lorenzo Giorgianni, 2000. "Excess volatility of exchange rates with unobservable fundamentals," Staff Reports 103, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Blomström, Magnus, 2000. "Internationalization and Growth: Evidence from Sweden," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 375, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Hali J. Edison & Carmen M. Reinhart, 2000. "Capital controls during financial crises: the case of Malaysia and Thailand," International Finance Discussion Papers 662, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- J. Gacs, 2000. "Macroeconomic Developments in Hungary and the Accession Process," Working Papers ir00013, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
- Item repec:wop:cirano:2000s11 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Rowena A. Pecchenino & Patricia S. Pollard, 2003. "A simple model of international capital flows, exchange rate risk, and portfolio choice," Working Papers 2000-009, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Olga Cantó & Juan F. Jimeno & Ana Rute Cardoso & Mario Izquierdo & Carlos Farinha Rodrigues, "undated". "Integration and Inequality: Lessons from the Accessions of Portugal and Spain to the EU," Working Papers 2000-10, FEDEA.
- George Allayannis & Jane E. Ihrig, 2000. "The effect of markups on the exchange rate exposure of stock returns," International Finance Discussion Papers 661, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Russell W. Cooper & Hubert Kempf, 2000. "Designing stabilization policy in a monetary union," Working Paper 0001, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.