Report NEP-IFN-2000-03-27This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Vimal Balasubramaniam issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bask, Mikael, 2000. "A Positive Lyapunov Exponent in Swedish Exchange Rates?," Umeå Economic Studies 528, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Lipsey, Robert E. & Ramstetter, Eric & Blomström, Magnus, 2000. "Outward FDI and Home Country Exports: Japan, the United States, and Sweden," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 369, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Duo Qin, 2000. "How Much Does Trade and Financial Contagion Contribute to Currency Crises? The Case of Korea," Working Papers 410, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Bris, Arturo & Koskinen, Yrjö, 2000. "Corporate Leverage and Currency Crises," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 367, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 02 Jul 2001.
- Carsten-Patrick Meier, 1999. "Predicting Real Exchange Rates from Real Interest Rate Differentials and Net Foreign Asset Stocks: Evidence for the Mark/Dollar Parity," Kiel Working Papers 962, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.