Report NEP-ICT-2021-11-22This is the archive for NEP-ICT, a report on new working papers in the area of Information & Communication Technologies. Marek Giebel issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-ICT
The following items were announced in this report:
- Yulong Chen & Liyuan Ma & Peter F. Orazem, 2020. "Does Rural Broadband Expansion Encourage Firm Entry?," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications apr-spring-2020-4, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Antonin Bergeaud & Clément Malgouyres & Clément Mazet-Sonilhac & Sara Signorelli, 2021. "Technological change and domestic outsourcing," OECD Social, Employment and Migration Working Papers 264, OECD Publishing.
- Kang, Gusang & Jang, Yungshin & Oh, Taehyun & Rim, Jeewoon, 2021. "Analysis of Competition Policies between U.S. and EU in the Era of Inter-Industry Convergence," World Economy Brief 21-21, Korea Institute for International Economic Policy.
- Tarkang, Marymagdaline & Yunji, Ruth & Asongu, Simplice & Alola, Uju, 2021. "Antecedents of Customer Loyalty (CL) in the Mobile Telecommunication Companies in Cameroon," MPRA Paper 110610, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Janice C. Eberly & Jonathan Haskel & Paul Mizen, 2021. ""Potential Capital”, Working From Home, and Economic Resilience," NBER Working Papers 29431, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Choi, Wonseok & Yang, Pyeongseob & Pak, Jinhee & Kim, Joohye & Choi, Jiwon & Zhao, Xinwang, 2021. "Study on the Changes in China's Industrial Policies and Industrial Structures in Manufacturing Sector after China's Reform and Opening," World Economy Brief 21-24, Korea Institute for International Economic Policy.