Report NEP-ICT-2020-03-09This is the archive for NEP-ICT, a report on new working papers in the area of Information & Communication Technologies. Marek Giebel issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Danilo Cavapozzi & Chiara Dal Bianco, 2020. "Does retirement decrease the familiarity with ICT of older individuals?," Working Papers 2020:01, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Atanu Ghoshray & Issam Malki & Javier Ordóñez, 2020. "Trends, Breaks and Persistence in Top Income Shares," Working Papers 2020/12, Economics Department, Universitat Jaume I, Castellón (Spain).
- Tchamyou, Vanessa S & Asongu, Simplice A & Odhiambo, Nicholas M, 2019. "The role of ICT in modulating the effect of education and lifelong learning on income inequality and economic growth in Africa," Working Papers 26280, University of South Africa, Department of Economics.
- Wieser,Christina & Bruhn,Miriam & Kinzinger,Johannes Philipp & Ruckteschler,Christian Simon & Heitmann,Soren, 2019. "The Impact of Mobile Money on Poor Rural Households : Experimental Evidence from Uganda," Policy Research Working Paper Series 8913, The World Bank.
- Curraj, Erjon & Lab, SDAG, 2020. "BUSINESS DIGITALIZATION OF SMEs IN ALBANIA: INNOVATIVE APPROACHES AND THEIR IMPACT ON PERFORMANCE," Thesis Commons p3yq9, Center for Open Science.
- Abate, Gashaw T. & Bernard, Tanguy & Makhija, Simrin & Spielman, David J., 2019. "Accelerating technical change through video-mediated agricultural extension: Evidence from Ethiopia:," IFPRI discussion papers 1851, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Jelenic,Michael Christopher, 2019. "From Theory to Practice : Open Government Data, Accountability, and Service Delivery," Policy Research Working Paper Series 8873, The World Bank.
- Kovalev, Sergey (Ковалев, Сергей) & Yashina, Elena (Яшина, Елена) & Lukichev, Konstantin (Лукичев, Константин) & Sorokoletov, Pavel (Сороколетов, Павел) & Turzin, Petr (Турзин, Петр) & Generalov, Andr, 2020. "Analysis of the practice and prospects of providing medical care using telemedicine technologies [Анализ Практики И Перспектив Оказания Медицинской Помощи С Применением Телемедицинских Технологий]," Working Papers 012004, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Lecoutere, Els & Spielman, David J. & Van Campenhout, Bjorn, 2019. "Womenâ€™s empowerment, agricultural extension, and digitalization: Disentangling information and role model effects in rural Uganda:," IFPRI discussion papers 1889, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Jones,Patricia H. & Lartey,Emmanuel Kwasi Koranteng & Mengistae,Taye Alemu & Zeufack,Albert G., 2019. "Market Size, Sunk Costs of Entry, and Transport Costs : An Empirical Evaluation of the Impact of Demand-Side Factors versus Supply-Side Factors on Manufacturing Productivity," Policy Research Working Paper Series 8875, The World Bank.