Report NEP-ICT-2019-09-16This is the archive for NEP-ICT, a report on new working papers in the area of Information & Communication Technologies. Marek Giebel issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mohmed Mustafa, 2019. "Retailer Banks Information Technology Governance impact on customers statisfaction," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 9011054, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Vanessa S. Tchamyou & Simplice A. Asongu & Nicholas M. Odhiambo, 2019. "The role of ICT in modulating the effect of education and lifelong learning on income inequality and economic growth in Africa," Working Papers 19/054, European Xtramile Centre of African Studies (EXCAS).
- Andreas Beerli & Ronald Indergand & Johannes Kunz, 2017. "The supply of foreign talent: How skill-biased technology drives the skill mix of immigrants Evidence from Switzerland 1990â€“2010," KOF Working papers 17-436, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Hannah Dunga, 2019. "The impact of technological revolution on poverty: a case of South Africa," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 9010709, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Gulcin Ipek Emeksiz, 2019. "The Factors Which Lead Brands To Use Social Media In External Corporate Communication," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 8710904, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Huang, Xu & Hu, Yan & Dong, Zhiqiang, 2019. "The macroeconomic consequences of artificial intelligence: A theoretical framework," Economics Discussion Papers 2019-48, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Francis Bloch & Gabrielle Demange, 2019. "Profit-Sharing Rules and the Taxation of Multinational Internet Platforms," CESifo Working Paper Series 7818, CESifo.
- Julia M. Puaschunder, 2019. "Artificial Intelligence Market Disruption," Working papers 01 JP, Research Association for Interdisciplinary Studies.
- Károly Szóka & Brigitta Kovács, 2019. "Controlling as driving force at today?s dynamic changing companies," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 9212124, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.