Report NEP-ICT-2018-09-03This is the archive for NEP-ICT, a report on new working papers in the area of Information & Communication Technologies. Walter Frisch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Asongu, Simplice & Biekpe, Nicholas & Tchamyou, Vanessa, 2018. "Remittances, ICT and Doing Business in Sub-Saharan Africa," MPRA Paper 88513, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Angelo Bonomi, 2018. "Le tecnologie di Industria 4.0 e le PMI/Technologies of Industry 4.0 and SMEs," IRCrES Working Paper 201804, Research Institute on Sustainable Economic Growth - Moncalieri (TO) ITALY - former Institute for Economic Research on Firms and Growth - Moncalieri (TO) ITALY.
- Asongu, Simplice & Boateng, Agyenim, 2018. "Introduction to Special Issue: Mobile technologies and inclusive development in Africa," MPRA Paper 88528, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cong, Lin William & Li, Ye & Wang, Neng, 2018. "Tokenomics: Dynamic Adoption and Valuation," Working Paper Series 2018-15, Ohio State University, Charles A. Dice Center for Research in Financial Economics.
- Kinne, Jan & Axenbeck, Janna, 2018. "Web mining of firm websites: A framework for web scraping and a pilot study for Germany," ZEW Discussion Papers 18-033, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Hindermann, Christoph Michael, 2018. "Price Discrimination in Online Retail," EconStor Preprints 181294, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.