Report NEP-ICT-2016-11-06This is the archive for NEP-ICT, a report on new working papers in the area of Information & Communication Technologies. Walter Frisch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Damien BROUSSOLLE, 2016. "A Note On Services In The European Union Regulations: Is Online Digital Content A Service?," Working Papers of LaRGE Research Center 2016-07, Laboratoire de Recherche en Gestion et Economie (LaRGE), Université de Strasbourg.
- Peitz, Martin & Schweitzer, Heike, 2016. "Suchmaschinen unter der Lupe: Informationsherrschaft und ihre Schranken," ZEW Discussion Papers 16-069, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Oksana Loginova & Andrea Mantovani, 2015. "Price Competition in the Presence of a Web Aggregator," Working Papers 1616, Department of Economics, University of Missouri, revised 17 Aug 2016.
- Ozcan Saritas & Leonid Gokhberg & Pavel Bakhtin & Ilya F. Kuzminov, 2016. "Weak Signals on the Future of Mobile Commerce in Russia," HSE Working papers WP BRP 68/STI/2016, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Meissner Dirk & Narkhova Anastasiia & Plekhanov Dmitry, 2016. "The Meaning of Digitalization for Research Skills: Challenges for Sti Policy," HSE Working papers WP BRP 69/STI/2016, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Blascak, Nathan & Cheney, Julia S. & Hunt, Robert M. & Mikhed, Vyacheslav & Ritter, Dubravka & Vogan, Michael, 2016. "Identity Theft As A Teachable Moment," Working Papers 16-27, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.