Report NEP-ICT-2016-01-03This is the archive for NEP-ICT, a report on new working papers in the area of Information & Communication Technologies. Walter Frisch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Martin AarÃ¸e Christensen, 2015. "A CGE model with ICT and R&D-driven endogenous growth: A general description," JRC Working Papers JRC97902, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Gavazza, Alessandro & Nardotto, Mattia & Valletti, Tommaso, 2015. "Internet and Politics: Evidence from U.K. Local Elections and Local Government Policies," CEPR Discussion Papers 10991, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Martin AarÃ¸e Christensen, 2015. "A CGE model with ICT and R&D-driven endogenous growth: A detailed model description," JRC Working Papers JRC97908, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Martin AarÃ¸e Christensen, 2015. "The Economic Impact of Increasing Public Support to ICT R&D: A Modelling Approach," JRC Working Papers JRC97907, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Panagiotis Kampylis & Yves Punie & Jim Devine, 2015. "Promoting Effective Digital-Age Learning - A European Framework for Digitally-Competent Educational Organisations," JRC Working Papers JRC98209, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Nam, Kee-Yung & Cham, Maria Rowena & Halili, Paulo Rodelio, 2015. "Developing Myanmar’s Information and Communication Technology Sector toward Inclusive Growth," ADB Economics Working Paper Series 462, Asian Development Bank.
- Baert, Stijn, 2015. "Do They Find You on Facebook? Facebook Profile Picture and Hiring Chances," IZA Discussion Papers 9584, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Schröder, Christian & Schlepphorst, Susanne & Kay, Rosemarie, 2015. "Bedeutung der Digitalisierung im Mittelstand," IfM-Materialien 244, Institut für Mittelstandsforschung (IfM) Bonn.