Report NEP-ICT-2015-08-13This is the archive for NEP-ICT, a report on new working papers in the area of Information & Communication Technologies. Walter Frisch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Laura Pagani & Gianluca Argentin & Marco Gui & Luca Stanca, 2015. "The Impact of Digital Skills on Educational Outcomes: Evidence from Performance Tests," Working Papers 304, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Jul 2015.
- Benfratello, Luigi & Razzolini, Tiziano & Sembenelli, Alessandro, 2015. "Does ICT Investment Spur or Hamper Offshoring? Empirical Evidence from Microdata," IZA Discussion Papers 9239, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Briglauer, Wolfgang & Gugler, Klaus & Haxhimusa, Adhurim, 2015. "Facility- and service-based competition and investment in fixed broadband networks: Lessons from a decade of access regulations in the European Union member states," ZEW Discussion Papers 15-048, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Chryssoula Pentheroudakis, 2015. "Innovation in the European Digital Single Market: The Role of Patents," JRC Working Papers JRC96728, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Item repec:bre:polcon:893 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Cabras, Stefano & Tena Horrillo, Juan de Dios, 2015. "A Bayesian model to estimate causality in PISA scores: a tutorial with application to ICT," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS ws1515, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.