Report NEP-ICT-2014-09-05This is the archive for NEP-ICT, a report on new working papers in the area of Information & Communication Technologies. Walter Frisch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lüdering, Jochen, 2014. "The measurement of internet availability and quality in the context of the discussion on digital divide," Discussion Papers 65, Justus Liebig University Giessen, Center for international Development and Environmental Research (ZEU).
- Kibae Kim & Wool-rim Lee & Jorn Altmann, 2014. "SNA-Based Innovation Trend Analysis in Software Service Networks," TEMEP Discussion Papers 2014115, Seoul National University; Technology Management, Economics, and Policy Program (TEMEP), revised Aug 2014.
- Sabatini, Fabio & Sarracino, Francesco, 2014. "Online networks and subjective well-being," MPRA Paper 58119, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 25 Aug 2014.
- Alovsat Aliyev & PhD. in Economical Sciences, A.G.Aliyev & A.S.Aliyeva, 2013. "Assessment of ICT impact on the formation and development of innovative economy," International Conference on Energy, Regional Integration and Socio-economic Development 6085, EcoMod.
- Oecd, 2014. "Cloud Computing: The Concept, Impacts and the Role of Government Policy," OECD Digital Economy Papers 240, OECD Publishing.