Report NEP-ICT-2014-06-07This is the archive for NEP-ICT, a report on new working papers in the area of Information & Communication Technologies. Walter Frisch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jens Sörvik & Alexander Kleibrink, 2014. "the Digital Agenda Toolbox," JRC Working Papers JRC88896, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Barbara Brecko & Panagiotis Kampylis & Yves Punie, 2014. "Mainstreaming ICT enabled Innovation in Education and Training in Europe- Policy actions for sustainability, scalability and impact at system level'," JRC Working Papers JRC83502, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Daniel Nepelski & Giuditta de Prato, 2014. "Analysing the European ICT Poles of Excellence: Case Studies of Inner London East, Paris, Kreisfreie Stadt Darmstadt, Dublin and Byen Kobenhavn," JRC Working Papers JRC85354, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Kibae Kim & Jorn Altmann, 2013. "Evolution of the Software-as-a-Service Innovation System Through Collective Intelligence," TEMEP Discussion Papers 2013108, Seoul National University; Technology Management, Economics, and Policy Program (TEMEP), revised Dec 2013.
- Wibral, Matthias, 2014. "Identity changes and the efficiency of reputation systems," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 465, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Miglo, Anton & Liang, Shuting & Lee, Zhenting, 2014. "Capital Structure of Internet Companies: Case Study," MPRA Paper 56330, University Library of Munich, Germany.