Report NEP-ICT-2013-10-18This is the archive for NEP-ICT, a report on new working papers in the area of Information & Communication Technologies. Walter Frisch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Michael R. Baye & Babur De los Santos & Matthijs R. Wildenbeest, 2013. "Searching for Physical and Digital Media: The Evolution of Platforms for Finding Books," NBER Working Papers 19519, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gilbert Cette & Jimmy Lopez & Jacques Mairesse, 2013. "Upstream Product Market Regulations, ICT, R&D and Productivity," NBER Working Papers 19488, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jin-Hyuk Kim & Tin Cheuk Leung, 2013. "Quantifying the Impacts of Digital Rights Management and E-Book Pricing on the E-Book Reader Market," Working Papers 13-03, NET Institute.
- Brice Corgnet & Roberto Hernán-González & Eric Schniter, 2013. "Why Real Leisure Really Matters: Incentive Effects on Real Effort in the Laboratory," Working Papers 13-22, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Young Kwark & Jianqing Chen & Srinivasan Raghunathan, 2013. "Platform or Wholesale? Different Implications for Retailers of Online Product," Working Papers 13-14, NET Institute.
- Basco, Sergi & Mestieri, Marti, 2013. "Mergers along the Global Supply Chain: Information Technologies and Routineness," TSE Working Papers 13-428, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE), revised Nov 2013.
- Oecd, 2013. "Privacy Expert Group Report on the Review of the 1980 OECD Privacy Guidelines," OECD Digital Economy Papers 229, OECD Publishing.