Report NEP-ICT-2011-09-05This is the archive for NEP-ICT, a report on new working papers in the area of Information & Communication Technologies. Walter Frisch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Oecd, 2011. "National Strategies and Policies for Digital Identity Management in OECD Countries," OECD Digital Economy Papers 177, OECD Publishing.
- Thierry Pénard & Nicolas Poussing & Raphaël Suire, 2011. "Does the Internet make people happier ?," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 201106, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
- Fabio Sabatini, 2011. "Can a click buy a little happiness? The impact of business-to-consumer e-commerce on subjective well-being," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2011_12, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Padraig Carmody, 2011. "The Informationalization of Poverty in Africa?Information and Communication Technologies and Economic Structure," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp370, IIIS.
- Shriver, Scott K. & Nair, Harikesh S. & Hofstetter, Reto, 2011. "Social Ties and User-Generated Content: Evidence from an Online Social Network," Research Papers 2083, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Brice Corgnet & Roberto Hernán-González & Stephen Rassenti, 2011. "Real Effort, Real Leisure and Real-time Supervision: Incentives and Peer Pressure in Virtual Organizations," Working Papers 11-05, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Oecd, 2011. "The Evolving Privacy Landscape: 30 Years After the OECD Privacy Guidelines," OECD Digital Economy Papers 176, OECD Publishing.