Report NEP-ICT-2011-06-11This is the archive for NEP-ICT, a report on new working papers in the area of Information & Communication Technologies. Walter Frisch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Anton Bekkerman & Gregory Gilpin, 2011. "The Impact of the Internet on Information Searching and Demand for Traditional Information Resources," Caepr Working Papers 2011-005, Center for Applied Economics and Policy Research, Economics Department, Indiana University Bloomington.
- Kruse, Jörn, 2011. "Netzneutralität Soll die Neutralität des Internet staatlich reguliert werden?," Working Paper 111/2011, Helmut Schmidt University, Hamburg.
- Marie-Ange VEGANZONES-VAROUDAKIS & Chandan SHARMA & Arup MITRA, 2011. "Total Factor Productivity and Technical Efficiency of Indian Manufacturing: The Role of Infrastructure and Information & Communication Technology," Working Papers 201115, CERDI.
- Nicholas Oulton, 2010. "Long Term Implications of the ICT Revolution: Applying the Lessons of Growth Theory and Growth Accounting," CEP Discussion Papers dp1027, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Item repec:ner:dauphi:urn:hdl:123456789/6317 is not listed on IDEAS anymore