Report NEP-ICT-2011-01-03This is the archive for NEP-ICT, a report on new working papers in the area of Information & Communication Technologies. Walter Frisch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nicholas Economides & Benjamin Hermalin, 2010. "The Economics of Network Neutrality," Working Papers 10-25, NET Institute.
- Item repec:eab:govern:2446 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Antoci, Angelo & Sabatini, Fabio & Sodini, Mauro, 2010. "See you on Facebook: the effect of social networking on human interaction," MPRA Paper 27661, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zimmermann, Christian, 2010.
"La dissémination de la recherche en sciences économiques: les « cahiers de recherche »
[Dissemination Research in Economics: the "Working Papers"]," MPRA Paper 21029, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nidhiya Menon, 2010. "Got Technology? The Impact of Computers and Cell-phones on Productivity in a Difficult Business Climate: Evidence from Firms with Female Owners in Kenya," Working Papers 21, Brandeis University, Department of Economics and International Businesss School.
- Nour, Samia Satti Osman Mohamed, 2010. "The impact of ICT in the transformation and production of knowledge in Sudan," MERIT Working Papers 063, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Oskar R. Harmon & James Lambrinos, 2010. "Online Graphing Activity for Principles of Economics Courses," Working papers 2010-31, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Yamamura, Eiji, 2010. "Public policy, trust and growth: disclosure of government information in Japan," MPRA Paper 27703, University Library of Munich, Germany.