Report NEP-ICT-2010-12-18This is the archive for NEP-ICT, a report on new working papers in the area of Information & Communication Technologies. Walter Frisch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lucas Navarro, 2010. "The Impact of Internet Use on Individual Earnings in Latin America," Development Research Working Paper Series 11/2010, Institute for Advanced Development Studies.
- T.P. Rama Rao, 2010. "ICT and e-Governance for Rural Development," Working Papers id:3282, eSocialSciences.
- Batiz-Lazo, Bernardo & Krichel, Thomas, 2010. "The creation of internet communities: A brief history of on-line distribution of working papers through NEP, 1998-2010," MPRA Paper 27085, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Prof. Subhash Bhatnagar, 2010. "Egovernment: Lessons from Implementation in Developing Countries," Working Papers id:3274, eSocialSciences.
- Prof. Subhash Bhatnagar, 2010. "Transparency and Corruption: Does E-Government Help?," Working Papers id:3275, eSocialSciences.
- Konstantin A. Kholodilin & Boriss Siliverstovs, 2010. "Measuring Regional Inequality by Internet Car Price Advertisements: Evidence for Germany," KOF Working papers 10-261, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.