Report NEP-ICT-2009-02-28This is the archive for NEP-ICT, a report on new working papers in the area of Information & Communication Technologies. Walter Frisch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Chris Forman & Avi Goldfarb & Shane Greenstein, 2009. "The Internet and Local Wages: Convergence or Divergence?," NBER Working Papers 14750, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Babur de los Santos, 2008. "Consumer Search on the Internet," Working Papers 2008-06, Indiana University, Kelley School of Business, Department of Business Economics and Public Policy.
- Shane Greenstein & Ryan C. McDevitt, 2009. "The Broadband Bonus: Accounting for Broadband Internet's Impact on U.S. GDP," NBER Working Papers 14758, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- van Eck, N.J.P. & Waltman, L., 2009. "VOSviewer: A Computer Program for Bibliometric Mapping," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2009-005-LIS, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Item repec:iss:wpaper:466 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Belenzon, Sharon & Schankerman, Mark, 2008. "Motivation and Sorting in Open Source Software Innovation," CEPR Discussion Papers 7012, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.