Report NEP-ICT-2008-12-14This is the archive for NEP-ICT, a report on new working papers in the area of Information & Communication Technologies. Walter Frisch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Annunziata, Azzurra & Misso, Rosa & Vecchio, Riccardo, 2008. "Information And Communication Technologies In The Campania Region Wine Business," Miscellaneous Papers 37674, Agecon Search.
- Briggeman, Brian C. & Whitacre, Brian E., 2008. "Farming and the Internet: Factors Affecting Input Purchases Online and Reasons for Non-Adoption," 2008 Annual Meeting, February 2-6, 2008, Dallas, Texas 6871, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Whitacre, Brian E., 2008. "Factors Influencing the Temporal Diffusion of Broadband Adoption: Evidence from Oklahoma," 2008 Annual Meeting, February 2-6, 2008, Dallas, Texas 6934, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Sumit Agarwal & Robert Hauswald, 2008. "The choice between arm's-length and relationship debt: evidence from e-loans," Working Paper Series WP-08-10, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Rufus Pollock, 2008. "Innovation, Imitation and Open Source," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2008_20, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.