Report NEP-ICT-2008-10-21This is the archive for NEP-ICT, a report on new working papers in the area of Information & Communication Technologies. Walter Frisch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Tim Simcoe & David Waguespack & Lee Fleming, 2008. "What's in a (Missing) Name? Status and Signaling in Open Standards Development," Working Papers 08-31, NET Institute, revised Oct 2008.
- Suchánek, Petr, 2008. "E-business Development Key Areas," MPRA Paper 11061, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Anirban Sengupta & Anoshua Chaudhuri, 2008. "Are Social Networking Sites a Source of Online Harassment for Teens? Evidence from Survey Data," Working Papers 08-17, NET Institute, revised Sep 2008.
- Nwaobi, Godwin, 2008. "Energy Power, Digital Infrastructure and Elearning Platforms: Afrrican Experience," MPRA Paper 11136, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Osamu Onodera & Hann Earl Kim, 2008. "Trade and Innovation in the Korean Information and Communication Technology Sector: Trade and Innovation Project - Case Study No. 5," OECD Trade Policy Papers 77, OECD Publishing.
- Babur De los Santos, 2008. "Consumer Search on the Internet," Working Papers 08-15, NET Institute, revised Sep 2008.
- Mazilescu, Vasile, 2008. "An Intelligent Knowledge Management System from a Semantic Perspective," MPRA Paper 11097, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hsing Kenneth Cheng & Hong Guo, 2008. "Computer Virus Propagation in a Network Organization: The Interplay between Social and Technological Networks," Working Papers 08-24, NET Institute, revised Oct 2008.