Report NEP-ICT-2007-12-01This is the archive for NEP-ICT, a report on new working papers in the area of Information & Communication Technologies. Walter Frisch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nicholas Economides & Joacim Tåg, 2007. "Net Neutrality on the Internet: A Two-sided Market Analysis," Working Papers 07-45, NET Institute, revised Nov 2007.
- Kenneth I. Carlaw & Richard G. Lipsey & Ryan Webb, 2007. "Has the ICT Revolution Run its Course?," Discussion Papers dp07-18, Department of Economics, Simon Fraser University.
- Ashish Arora & Anand Nandkumar, 2007. "Securing Their Future? Entry And Survival In The Information Security Industry," NBER Working Papers 13634, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Franco Malerba & Richard Nelson & Luigi Orsenigo & Sidney Winter, 2007. "Public Policies and Changing Boundaries of Firms in a "History Friendly" Model of the Co-evolution of the Computer and Semiconductor Industries," KITeS Working Papers 201, KITeS, Centre for Knowledge, Internationalization and Technology Studies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy, revised Jun 2007.
- Ann Bartel & Casey Ichniowski & Kathryn Shaw & Ricardo Correa, 2007. "International Differences in the Adoption and Impact of New Information Technologies and New HR Practices: The Valve-Making Industry in the U.S. and U.K," NBER Working Papers 13651, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:umc:wpaper:0718 is not listed on IDEAS anymore