Report NEP-ICT-2006-12-09This is the archive for NEP-ICT, a report on new working papers in the area of Information & Communication Technologies. Walter Frisch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:nsr:niesrd:281 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ann Hansford, Andrew Lymer and Catherine Pilkington, 2006. "IT Adoption Strategies and their Application to e-filing Self-Assessment Tax Returns: The Case of the UK," Taxation eJournal of Tax Research , ATAX, University of New South Wales.
- Ke-Li Xu & Peter C.B. Phillips, 2006. "Adaptive Estimation of Autoregressive Models with Time-Varying Variances," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1585R, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised Nov 2006.
- Item repec:nsr:niesrd:274 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:bep:unimip:1028 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Vieille, Nicolas & Rosenberg, Dinah & Solan, Eilon, 2006. "Informational externalities and convergence of behavior," Les Cahiers de Recherche 856, HEC Paris.