Report NEP-ICT-2006-05-13This is the archive for NEP-ICT, a report on new working papers in the area of Information & Communication Technologies. Walter Frisch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Francesco VENTURINI, 2006. "ICT and Productivity Resurgence: a growth model for the Information Age," Working Papers 259, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Shane Greenstein & Jeff Prince, 2006. "The Diffusion of the Internet and the Geography of the Digital Divide in the United States," NBER Working Papers 12182, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bronwyn H. Hall & Megan MacGarvie, 2006. "The Private Value of Software Patents," NBER Working Papers 12195, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Daron Acemoglu & Philippe Aghion & Claire Lelarge & John Van Reenen & Fabrizio Zilibotti, 2006. "Technology, Information and the Decentralization of the Firm," NBER Working Papers 12206, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fritz Rahmeyer, 2006. "From a Routine-Based to a Knowledge-Based View: Towards an Evolutionary Theory of the Firm," Discussion Paper Series 283, Universitaet Augsburg, Institute for Economics.
- Bitzer, Jürgen & Schröder, Philipp J.H., 2005. "The Impact of Entry and Competition by Open Source Software on Innovation," Working Papers 2005-12, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Management.