Report NEP-ICT-2005-10-22This is the archive for NEP-ICT, a report on new working papers in the area of Information & Communication Technologies. Walter Frisch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ravi, 2005. "Open Source Software Development Projects: Determinants of Project Popularity," Econometrics 0510003, EconWPA.
- Jason Barr & Nobuyuki Hanaki, 2005. "Firm Structure, Search and Environmental Complexity," Working Papers Rutgers University, Newark 2005-007, Department of Economics, Rutgers University, Newark.
- Item repec:wpa:wuwpio:0510004 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Alberto Baccini & Martina Cioni, 2005. "Is technological change really skill biased? Evidence from the introduction of ICTs on the textile sector (1980-2000)," Department of Economics University of Siena 465, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- International Monetary Fund, 2004. "The Internal Job Market of the IMF's Economist Program," IMF Working Papers 04/190, .