Report NEP-IAS-2020-03-30This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K. Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Juan Pablo Atal & Hanming Fang & Martin Karlsson & Nicolas R. Ziebarth, 2020. "Long-Term Health Insurance: Theory Meets Evidence," PIER Working Paper Archive 20-009, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Bertrand Achou, 2020. "Housing in Medicaid: Should it Really Change?," Cahiers de recherche / Working Papers 3, Institut sur la retraite et l'épargne / Retirement and Savings Institute.
- International Monetary Fund, 2020. "Austria; Publication of Financial Sector Assessment Program Documentation-Technical Note on Insurance Sector—Regulation, Supervision, Recovery, and Resolution Regime Prospects," IMF Staff Country Reports 20/63, International Monetary Fund.
- Osman Gulseven & Kasirga Yildirak, 2020. "Indemnity Payments in Agricultural Insurance: Risk Exposure of EU States," Papers 2003.05726, arXiv.org.
- Padma Sharma, 2019. "Risk-Shifting, Regulation, and Government Assistance," Research Working Paper RWP 19-10, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Burkovskaya, Anastasia & Li, Jian, 2020. "Comparative Profitability of Product Disclosure Statements," Working Papers 2020-01, University of Sydney, School of Economics.
- Bart Cockx & Koen Declercq & Muriel Dejemeppe & Leda Inga & Bruno Van der Linden, 2020. "Switching from an Inclining to a Zero-Level Unemployment Benefit Profile: Good for Work Incentives?," CESifo Working Paper Series 8136, CESifo.
- Emmanuelle Augeraud-Véron & Giorgio Fabbri & Katheline Schubert, 2020. "Volatility-Reducing Biodiversity Conservation Under Strategic Interactions," LIDAM Discussion Papers IRES 2020011, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).