Report NEP-IAS-2019-05-20This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K. Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pietro Tebaldi & Alexander Torgovitsky & Hanbin Yang, 2019. "Nonparametric Estimates of Demand in the California Health Insurance Exchange," NBER Working Papers 25827, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jack Gettens & Alexis Henry, "undated". "Making Ends Meet: How Low-Income Social Security Disability Insurance Beneficiaries Meet Their Needs," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 91b122149f084708a520f9d46, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Schreiner, Ragnhild C., 2019. "Unemployed or Disabled? Disability Screening and Labor Market Outcomes of Youths," Memorandum 5/2019, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Katona, Katalin, 2019. "Managed competition in practice : Lessons for healthcare policy," Other publications TiSEM 2c2dd13d-91a8-4706-b705-9, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Andrea Wysocki & Valerie Cheh, "undated". "Patterns of Care and Home Health Utilization for Community-Admitted Medicare Patients," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 7021abd93fea4e1b9c02118af, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Liu, Yong & Ker, Alan P., 2019. "When Less is More: Historical Yield Data and Rating Area Crop Insurance Products," Working Papers 288449, University of Guelph, Institute for the Advanced Study of Food and Agricultural Policy.
- De Nardi, Mariacristina & Fella, Giulio & Knoef, Marike & Paz-Pardo, Gonzalo & Van Ooijen, Raun, 2019. "Family and Government Insurance: Wage, Earnings, and Income Risks in the Netherlands and the U.S," CEPR Discussion Papers 13720, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Mariacristina De Nardi & Giulio Fella & Marike G. Knoef & Gonzalo Paz-Pardo & Raun Van Ooijen, 2019. "Family and Government Insurance: Wage, Earnings, and Income Risks in the Netherlands and the U.S," NBER Working Papers 25832, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cornel Coca Constantinescu & Ion Stanciu & Iulian Panait, 2018. "Impact study of telematics auto insurance," Scientific Papers 0010, Institute of Financial Studies.
- Fels, Markus, 2019. "Risk attitudes with state-dependent indivisibilities in consumption," Ruhr Economic Papers 805, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Renaud Bourlès & Yann Bramoullé & Eduardo Perez, 2018. "Altruism and Risk Sharing in Networks," Sciences Po publications 2018-14, Sciences Po.
- Renaud Bourlès & Yann Bramoullé & Eduardo Perez, 2018. "Altruism and Risk Sharing in Networks," Sciences Po Economics Discussion Papers 2018-14, Sciences Po Departement of Economics.
- Stephanie Lluis & Brian McCall, "undated". "Spousal Labour Supply Adjustments," Working Papers 1810, University of Waterloo, Department of Economics.
- Tatsuki Inoue, 2019. "The role of pawnshops in risk coping in early twentieth-century Japan," Papers 1905.04419, arXiv.org, revised Aug 2019.
- Mercedes Ayuso & Rodrigo Sánchez-Reyes & Miguel Santolino, 2019. "“Does longevity impact the severity of traffic accidents? A comparative study of young-older and old-older drivers”," IREA Working Papers 201908, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised May 2019.