Report NEP-IAS-2017-07-02This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K. Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gal Wettstein, 2017. "Does Public Health Insurance Affect How Much People Work?," Issues in Brief ib2017-12, Center for Retirement Research.
- Noy, Ilan & Kusuma, Aditya & Nguyen, Cuong, 2017. "Insuring disasters: A survey of the economics of insurance programs for earthquakes and droughts," Working Paper Series 6408, Victoria University of Wellington, School of Economics and Finance.
- Lehmann-Hasemeyer, Sibylle & Streb, Jochen, 2017. "Does Social Security crowd out Private Savings? The Case of Bismarck’s System of Social Insurance," IBF Paper Series 06-17, IBF – Institut für Bank- und Finanzgeschichte / Institute for Banking and Financial History, Frankfurt am Main.
- Elia Berdin & Matteo Sottocornola, 2015. "Assessing Systemic Risk of the European Insurance Industry," EIOPA Financial Stability Report - Thematic Articles 6, EIOPA, Risks and Financial Stability Department.
- Resul Cesur & Pinar Mine Gunes & Erdal Tekin & Aydogan Ulker, 2017. "The Value of Socialized Medicine: The Impact of Universal Primary Healthcare Provision on Mortality Rates in Turkey," Working Papers 170006, Canadian Centre for Health Economics.
- Loriana Pelizzon & Matteo Sottocornola, 2016. "The Impact of the Monetary Policy Interventions on the Insurance Industry," EIOPA Financial Stability Report - Thematic Articles 8, EIOPA, Risks and Financial Stability Department.
- Georges Karna KONE & Martine AUDIBERT & Richard LALOU & Hervé LAFARGE & Jean-Yves LE HESRAN, 2017. "Subsidized antimalarial drugs in Dakar (Senegal): Do the poor benefit?," Working Papers 201711, CERDI.
- KODAMA Naomi & YOKOYAMA Izumi, 2017. "Labor Market Impact of Labor Cost Increase without Productivity Gain: A natural experiment from the 2003 social insurance premium reform in Japan," Discussion papers 17093, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Stephanie Boraas & Grace Roemer, "undated". "Exploring Reemployment Strategies for Army Veterans: Implementation of State Pilots," Mathematica Policy Research Reports ed72cf992a4745f8924e99e40, Mathematica Policy Research.