Report NEP-IAS-2016-10-30This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K. Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Xie, Zoe & Pei, Yun, 2016. "A Quantitative Theory of Time-Consistent Unemployment Insurance," MPRA Paper 74698, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hu, Luojia & Kaestner, Robert & Mazumder, Bhashkar & Miller, Sarah & Wong, Ashley, 2016. "The Effect of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act Medicaid Expansions on Financial Wellbeing," Working Paper Series WP-2016-10, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Juergen Jung & Vinish Shrestha, 2016. "The Affordable Care Act and College Enrollment Decisions," Working Papers 2016-16, Towson University, Department of Economics, revised May 2017.
- Christian Thimann, 2014. "How Insurers Differ from Banks: A Primer on Systemic Regulation," Working Papers halshs-01074933, HAL.
- Fabrice Borel-Mathurin & Pierre-Emmanuel Darpeix & Quentin Guibert & Stéphane Loisel, 2015. "Main Determinants of Profit Sharing Policy in the French Life Insurance Industry," Working Papers halshs-01165475, HAL.
- Mathias Lé, 2014. "Heterogeneous Adjustments in Bank Leverage after Deposit Insurance Adoption," Working Papers halshs-01074956, HAL.
- Martins, Pedro S., 2016. "Working to Get Fired? Regression Discontinuity Effects of Unemployment Benefit Eligibility on Prior Employment Duration," IZA Discussion Papers 10262, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Olivier Allais & Yann Algan & Edouard Challe & Xavier Ragot, 2015. "The Welfare Cost Of Inflation Risk Under Imperfect Insurance," Working Papers hal-01157168, HAL.
- Bams, Dennis & Bos, Jaap & Pisa, Magdalena, 2016. "Trade credit: Elusive insurance of firm growth," Research Memorandum 029, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
- Florian Heiss & Daniel McFadden & Joachim Winter & Amelie Wuppermann & Bo Zhou, 2016. "Inattention and Switching Costs as Sources of Inertia in Medicare Part D," NBER Working Papers 22765, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Koeniger, Winfried & Fella, Giulio & Frache, Serafin, 2016. "Buffer-Stock Saving and Households' Response to Income Shocks," Economics Working Paper Series 1617, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science.
- NAGORE GARCIA Amparo & VAN SOEST Arthur, 2016. "Unemployment Exits Before and During the Crisis," LISER Working Paper Series 2016-14, LISER.
- Cara Orfield & Amy Mangum & Sheila Hoag & Sean Orzol, "undated". "Institutionalizing Outreach: A Review of Enroll America's Get Covered Academy Training Program," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 20e3dad2121444cc8aaeb9cf3, Mathematica Policy Research.