Report NEP-IAS-2016-10-16This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K. Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jing Cai & Alain de Janvry & Elisabeth Sadoulet, 2016. "Subsidy Policies and Insurance Demand," NBER Working Papers 22702, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alicia H. Munnell & Jean-Pierre Aubry, 2016. "An Overview of the Pension/OPEB Landscape," Working Papers, Center for Retirement Research at Boston College wp2016-11, Center for Retirement Research.
- Shantanu Bagchi, 2016. "Differential Mortality and the Progressivity of Social Security," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles 16-263, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Christopher J. O'Leary & Burt S. Barnow, 2016. "Lessons from the American Federal-State unemployment insurance system for a European unemployment benefits system," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles 16-264, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Sokolovska, Olena, 2016. "Trade credit insurance: theoretical background and some international practices," MPRA Paper 74303, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Aug 2016.
- Krueger, Dirk & Ludwig, Alexander, 2015. "On the optimal provision of social insurance," SAFE Working Paper Series 110 [rev.], Research Center SAFE - Sustainable Architecture for Finance in Europe, Goethe University Frankfurt.
- Pierre Martinon & Pierre Picard & Anasuya Raj, 2016. "On the Design of Optimal Health Insurance Contracts under Ex Post Moral Hazard," Working Papers hal-01348551, HAL.
- Crystal Blyler & Melissa Azur & Bonnie O'Day & Priyanka Anand & Allison Barrett & Kavita Choudhry & Kara Contreary & Sarah Croake & Molly Crofton & Noelle Denny-Brown & Brian Johnston & Jasmine Little, "undated". "Medicaid Emergency Psychiatric Services Demonstration Evaluation: Volume 1," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 68136f5dda6f4dfe90a630202, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Joan Costa-Font & Sergi Jiménez-Martín & Cristina Vilaplana, 2016. "Does long-term care subsidisation reduce unnecessary hospitalisations?," Economics Working Papers 1535, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Arnaud Goussebaïle, 2016. "Risk prevention in cities prone to natural hazards," Working Papers hal-01358734, HAL.
- Charles W. Calomiris & Matthew S. Jaremski, 2016. "Stealing Deposits: Deposit Insurance, Risk-Taking and the Removal of Market Discipline in Early 20th Century Banks," NBER Working Papers 22692, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Augustin, Patrick & Sokolovski, Valeri & Subrahmanyam, Marti G., 2016. "Why do investors buy sovereign default insurance?," CFS Working Paper Series 540, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Marta Lachowska & Merve Meral & Stephen A. Woodbury, "undated". "Effects of the unemployment insurance work test on long-term employment outcomes," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles ml-mm-sw-16, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Pierre Picard, 2016. "A note on health insurance under ex post moral hazard," Working Papers hal-01353597, HAL.
- Crystal Blyler & Melissa Azur & Bonnie O'Day & Priyanka Anand & Allison Barrett & Kavita Choudhry & Kara Contreary & Sarah Croake & Molly Crofton & Noelle Denny-Brown & Brian Johnston & Jasmine Little, "undated". "Medicaid Emergency Psychiatric Services Demonstration Evaluation: Executive Summary," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 9e00fc275489478a8ac81a1c3, Mathematica Policy Research.