Report NEP-IAS-2016-07-09This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K. Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Klimaviciute, Justina & Pestieau, Pierre, 2016. "Long-term care social insurance. How to avoid big losses?," CEPR Discussion Papers 11359, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Priyanka Anand & David Wittenburg, "undated". "An Analysis of Private Long-Term Disability Insurance Access, Cost, and Policy Options Using the National Compensation Survey," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 3822ab4709f64d19980fc5b4e, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Vicky Barham & Rose Anne Devlin & Olga Milliken, 2016. "Genetic Health Risks: The Case for Universal Public Health Insurance," Working Papers 1605E, University of Ottawa, Department of Economics.
- Azam, Mehtabul, 2016. "Does Social Health Insurance Reduce Financial Burden? Panel Data Evidence from India," IZA Discussion Papers 10018, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Pawłowska-Tyszko, Joanna & Soliwoda, Michał & Pieńkowska-Kamieniecka, Sylwia & Walczuk, Damian, 2015. "Current status and prospects of development of the tax system and insurance scheme of the Polish agriculture," Multiannual Program Reports 236930, Institute of Agricultural and Food Economics - National Research Institute (IAFE-NRI).
- Liran Einav & Amy Finkelstein & Paul Schrimpf, 2016. "Bunching at the Kink: Implications for Spending Responses to Health Insurance Contracts," NBER Working Papers 22369, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lindsay Jacobs, 2016. "Occupational Choice, Retirement, and the Effects of Disability Insurance," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2016-051, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Étienne Farvaque & Florence Huart, 2016. "Drowned by Numbers? Designing an EU-wide Unemployment Insurance," CIRANO Working Papers 2016s-33, CIRANO.
- Edward C. Norton & Jun Li & Anup Das & Lena M. Chen, 2016. "Moneyball in Medicare," NBER Working Papers 22371, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Vincenzo Atella & Alberto Holly & Alessandro Mistretta, 2016. "Disentangling Adverse Selection, Moral Hazard and Supply Induced Demand: An Empirical Analysis of The Demand For Healthcare Services," CEIS Research Paper 389, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 31 Oct 2018.
- Nathan Foley-Fisher & Borghan N. Narajabad & Stéphane Verani, 2016. "Securities Lending as Wholesale Funding : Evidence from the U.S. Life Insurance Industry," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2016-050, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).