Report NEP-IAS-2015-12-28This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K. Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Zack Cooper & Stuart V. Craig & Martin Gaynor & John Van Reenen, 2015. "The Price Ain’t Right? Hospital Prices and Health Spending on the Privately Insured," NBER Working Papers 21815, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gregory Colman & Dhaval Dave, 2015. "It’s About Time: Effects of the Affordable Care Act Dependent Coverage Mandate On Time Use," NBER Working Papers 21725, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Keith Marzilli Ericson & Philipp Kircher & Johannes Spinnewijn & Amanda Starc, 2015. "Inferring Risk Perceptions and Preferences using Choice from Insurance Menus: Theory and Evidence," NBER Working Papers 21797, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Benjamin R. Handel & Jonathan T. Kolstad & Johannes Spinnewijn, 2015. "Information Frictions and Adverse Selection: Policy Interventions in Health Insurance Markets," NBER Working Papers 21759, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Callan, Tim & Colgan, Brian & John Walsh, 2015. "Income-Related Subsidies for Universal Health Insurance Premia: Exploring Alternatives Using the SWITCH Model," Papers WP516, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Gopi Shah Goda & John B. Shoven & Sita Slavov, 2015. "Work Incentives in the Social Security Disability Benefit Formula," NBER Working Papers 21708, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nathaniel Hendren, 2015. "Knowledge of Future Job Loss and Implications for Unemployment Insurance," NBER Working Papers 21819, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Louis Lévy-Garboua & Claude Montmarquette & Jonathan Vaksmann & Marie Claire Villeval, 2015. "Voluntary Contributions to a Mutual Insurance Pool," Working Papers halshs-01243256, HAL.
- Amanda Starc & Robert J. Town, 2015. "Externalities and Benefit Design in Health Insurance," NBER Working Papers 21783, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gisela Hostenkamp & Frank R. Lichtenberg, 2015. "Listen to your Doctor, or else!: Medication Under-use and Overuse and Long-term Health Outcomes of Danish Diabetes Patients," NBER Working Papers 21780, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nicolás Bonino-Gayoso & Ulises Garcia Repetto, 2015. "Seguro de paro y protección a los desempleados en Uruguay (1958-2014): legislación y desempeño," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 15-16, Instituto de Economia - IECON.
- Nicole El Karoui & Stéphane Loisel & Jean-Luc Prigent & Julien Vedani, 2015. "Market inconsistencies of the market-consistent European life insurance economic valuations: pitfalls and practical solutions," Working Papers hal-01242023, HAL.
- Lucy Miller & John Kregel, "undated". "Federal Financial Benefits and Health Care Coverage for Veterans with Disabilities," Mathematica Policy Research Reports df09069b51604fd1bcf79fc0d, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Abby Alpert & Darius Lakdawalla & Neeraj Sood, 2015. "Prescription Drug Advertising and Drug Utilization: The Role of Medicare Part D," NBER Working Papers 21714, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Arthur Sinko & Silviya Nikolova & Matt Sutton, 2015. "Targets for maximum waiting times and patient prioritisaton: evidence from England," Working Papers 1508, Academic Unit of Health Economics, Leeds Institute of Health Sciences, University of Leeds.